I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel.
- Peter Nivio Zarlenga
- I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love. - Robert Tizon
- And none will hear the postman’s knock Without a quickening of the heart. For who can bear to feel himself forgotten? - W.H. Auden
- Nature has given to men one tongue, but two ears, that we may hear from others twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus
- Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak. - Epictetus
- Avoid inquisitive persons, for they are sure to be gossips, their ears are open to hear, but they will not keep what is entrusted to them. - Horace