Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
- 1 Corinthians
- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. - Anonymous
- The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be either good or evil. - Hannah Arendt
- This is the way of peace: Overcome evil with good, falsehood with truth, and hatred with love. - Peace Pilgrim
- There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love. - I Corinthians
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. - Kahlil Gibran