There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear.
- We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love. - Tom Robbins
- Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you. - John Wooden
- You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not. - Jodi Picoult
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear not absence of fear. - Mark Twain