Ignorance is no excuse, it’s the real thing.
- Irene Peter
- Just because everything is different doesn’t mean anything has changed. - Irene Peter
- Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. - Johann Wolfgang
- A little learning is a dangerous thing, but a lot of ignorance is just as bad. - Bob Edwards
- An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie; for an excuse is a lie guarded. - Alexander Pope
- The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said. - Peter F. Drucker