Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then choose that way with all his strength.
– Hasidic Proverb
- Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen carefully. – Proverb
- Choose your friends carefully. Your enemies will choose you. – Yassir Arafat
- One cannot weep for the entire world, it is beyond human strength. One must choose. – Jean Anouilh
- Cunning is superior to strength. – Bahamian Proverb
- One who looks for a friend without faults will have none. – Hasidic