A good friend is a connection to life – a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
- Lois Wyse
- Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths. - Lois Wyse
- A good friend of my son’s is a son to me. - Lois McMaster Bujold
- When someone has a strong intuitive connection, Buddhism suggests that it’s because of karma, some past connection. - Richard Gere
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. - Anonymous
- By the good fortune of good deeds done in the past, you have come, and now you perform actions to determine your future. - Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji