A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad.
- Arnold H. Glasgow
- A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. - Arnold H. Glasgow
- Nothing lasts forever not even your troubles. - Arnold H Glasgow
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. - Euripides
- He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend – provided, of course, that he really is dead. - Voltaire
- One of the true tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency. - Arnold H. Glasgow