They were as fed horses in the morning: every one neighed after his neighbour’s wife.
- If a man loudly blesses his neighbor early in the morning, it will be taken as a curse. - Bible
- Men are not hanged for stealing horses, but that horses may not be stolen. - George Savile
- One reason why birds and horses are happy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses. - Dale Carnegie
- The men always take their wife as their enemy and the girlfriend as their trustful one, but they never know that wife understands them without any explanation and love them without any limits.
- Many a man owes his success to his first wife, and his second wife to his success. - Jim Backus