Closeness, friendship, affection – keeping your own horse means all these things.
- Bertrand Leclair
- You can’t find any true closeness in Hollywood, because everybody does the fake closeness so well. - Carrie Fisher
- Forgiving means to pardon the unpardonable, Faith means believing the unbelievable, And hoping means to hope when things are hopeless. - G. K. Chesterton
- Love means attention, which means looking after the things we love. We call this stable management. - George H. Morris
- There are not many things in life so beautiful as true friendship, and not many things more uncommon. - Anonymous
- The things my wife buys at auctions are keeping me baroque. — Peter Vries