A horse doesn’t care how much you know until he knows how much you care.
- Pat Parelli
- Care, and not fine stables, makes a good horse. - Danish Proverb
- A Horse! A Horse! my kingdom for a horse! - Shakespeare
- A fly, Sir, may sting a stately horse, and make him wince; but one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still. - Samuel Johnson
- I’d rather have a goddam horse. A horse is at least human, for God’s sake. - J.D. Salinger
- A horse loves freedom, and the weariest old work horse will roll on the ground or break into a lumbering gallop when he is turned loose into the open. - Gerald Raferty