It’s a lot like nuts and bolts if the rider’s nuts, the horse bolts!
- Nicholas Evans
- They say dreams are the windows of the soul take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts. - Henry Bromel
- There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse. - Robert Smith
- A Horse! A Horse! my kingdom for a horse! - Shakespeare
- A road rider who is not practiced is merely an athlete on a bike, half educated, a pedaler not a complete cyclist. - Maynard Hershon
- A fly, Sir, may sting a stately horse, and make him wince; but one is but an insect, and the other is a horse still. - Samuel Johnson