There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse.
- Robert Smith
- Laziness is a secret ingredient that goes into failure. But it’s only kept a secret from the person who fails. - Robert Half
- The secret of success is doing well the job close at hand. - Anonymous
- It’s a lot like nuts and bolts if the rider’s nuts, the horse bolts! - Nicholas Evans
- If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough. - Robert Capa
- Come cuddle close in daddy’s coat Beside the fire so bright, And hear about the fairy folk That wander in the night. - Robert Bird