The wagon rests in winter, the sleigh in summer, the horse never.
- Yiddish Proverb
Tag: Yiddish ProverbCategory : Horses Quotes
- The time will come when winter will ask you what you were doing all summer. - Henry Clay
- The Americans never walk. In winter too cold and in summer too hot. - J.B. Yeats
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy. - Anton Chekhov
- There is no season such delight can bring As summer, autumn, winter and the spring. - William Browne
- Who seeks a faultless friend rests friendless. - Proverb