There are three sides of an arguement — your side, my side and the right side.
- Every truth has two sides. It is well to look at both sides before we commit ourselves to either side. - Aesop
- Leadership has a harder job to do than just choose sides. It must bring sides together. - Jesse Jackson
- He is not a lawyer who can’t take two sides. - Anonymous
- Listening to both sides of a story will convince you that there is more to a story than both sides. - Frank Tyger
- Although he’s regularly asked to do so, God does not take sides in American politics. - Anonymous