Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see.
- George W. Russell
- Beauty and sadness always go together. Nature thought beauty too rich to go forth Upon the earth without a meet alloy. - George MacDonald
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. - Anonymous
- We do not see nature with our eyes, but with our understandings and our hearts. - William Hazlitt
- It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can’t remember if it’s the thirteenth or the fourteenth. - George Burns
- Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty – they merely move it from their faces into their hearts. - Martin Buxbaum